Bino and Fino Volume 2 DVD
Teaching Children About The Wonderful Continent Of Africa
Did you know there was a wall in the Kingdom of Benin in what is now Nigeria that was as long as The Great Wall of China? Exciting right? This is history children very rarely get to know about. Your children can find out about this and other interesting things about ancient and modern Africa in Volume 2 of Bino and Fino. The show is a positive, diverse one that portrays the intellect, culture and history of the African Diaspora.
- Safe, Educational content for children and the family. The show is for children ideally between the ages of 3 and 6. ( But we've had some adults confessing to watching the show too ! )
- Release Date: 2015
- This DVD version contains 5 episodes of about 11 minutes each. The DVD is available in both NTSC and PAL versions. Please choose the correct one for you when ordering.
- Shipping will be from the U.K. using Royal Mail tracked service.
- You will receive an email with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
- IT TAKES ABOUT 10 WORKING DAYS TO DELIVER TO THE US AND OUTSIDE EUROPE.
- IT TAKES ABOUT 7 WORKING DAYS TO DELIVER TO THE EU.